Six people got sick from this outbreak and two of those were hospitalized, according to the CDC. The agency says the illnesses happened in Nevada and Arizona, but the outbreak may have affected other states.
The products in question were distributed from late December to late February.
Salmonella can cause fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain, the FDA said. The organism can cause serious and sometimes deadly infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
The CDC said symptoms usually start six hours to six days after swallowing the bacteria and most people recover without treatment after four to seven days.