This article is part of CNN Underscored’s wall-to-wall coverage of Amazon Prime Day. To find all of our coverage, click here.
At long last, the day has finally arrived. Amazon has kicked off Prime Day, the mega-retailer’s biggest sale event of the year, in full force, with savings on thousands of products from top brands. No doubt you’ll find discounts on everything you need for summer and beyond, as well as deals on everyday essentials you’ve been meaning to stock up on.
With so many items on sale, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, but don’t fret: CNN Underscored has rounded up all the Prime Day deals you need to know about below. If you see something you like, act quickly — stuff is known to sell out fast on Prime Day. We’ll be updating this post throughout the day as the sales come and go, so be sure to check back often.
- Make any TV smarter with Amazon’s own Fire TV Stick 4K, now back down to $24.99 — its best price ever. The last time the device was marked down this low was Black Friday, so be sure to snag one for every TV in your house now.
- AirPods Pro mix a stellar design with rich sound and active noise cancellation that can effectively cancel out all the noise around you. They’re really that good, and they’re our top pick of earbuds for Apple users. At $189.99, it’s not an all-time low, but this is a really good deal.
- While not the most powerful tablet, the Fire HD 10 impressed us with its HD streaming and multitasking capabilities. And it’s now down to one of the lowest prices we’ve seen.
- The fourth-generation Echo Dot is still the budget smart speaker to beat and is the easiest entry point into making your home a little smarter — and it’s now at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- We named the Eero 6 mesh router, with its foolproof setup process, nearly unrivaled speeds and coverage areas, as your best bet when opting for a mesh router.
- Whether you need some new cables, want to stock up on batteries or a carrying case for your tech, you can probably find it for cheap from Amazon Basics. Browse through all the on-sale tech accessories from the brand and pick up whatever your own collection is missing.
- Anker is a name you should know when it comes to affordable charging accessories, and for Prime Day, a slew of them are significantly marked down. Pick up a new portable charger, car charger, charging pad, cables and more, all at a discount.
- Up the intelligence of any device with deals on some top-rated smart plugs — including this Kasa by TP-Link one that’s down to its lowest price ever at just $8.99. Plus, stock up on smart bulbs so you’re never again left stumbling around in the dark, looking for a light switch.
- Samsung’s newest and best earbuds are down to one of the lowest prices we’ve seen, at $30 off on Amazon. Snag your own pair of Galaxy Buds Pro — our top earbuds pick for Android users — for just $169.99 in Phantom Black, Phantom Silver or Phantom Violet; just be sure to shop soon, as they’re likely to sell out fast.
Networking Products From Netgear, TP-Link and More (starting at $9.99; amazon.com)
- Stay connected with deals on switches, routers, extenders and more equipment to keep you on Wi-Fi for less.
- Set yourself up for outdoor summer vibing while saving up to 55% on JBL waterproof Bluetooth speakers.
- Stock up on memory cards and flash drives from this Prime Day sale. You’ll find a range of capacities, so you can select the device that best matches your storage needs.
- Add some intelligence to your wrist with a new smartwatch from Garmin. Dozens of models are marked down for Prime Day, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
- Keep track of all your stuff with these deals on Tile trackers. Right now several Tile bundles, including the Mate, Slim, Sticker and Pro, are marked down, so you’ll save money and any time spent looking for lost items.
- Need a new laptop? Now’s a great time to score a Chromebook from a top brand like HP, Samsung or Acer for as low as $189.99 or as much as over $1,000.
- Smarten up your home the easy way — and save up to 49% — with two of our favorite smart home gadgets.
- We named the Ring Alarm the best overall DIY security system, as it shone as a budget-conscious system that doesn’t sacrifice the necessary feature set, all while giving you the ability to customize to your specific needs.
- Add some retro flavor to your photography with the Fujifilm Instax line of cameras, now on sale for up to 45% off.
- Whether you need more storage, an extra screen or a tablet, Samsung has you covered. Amazon is marking down a range of devices, from SSD cards to monitors to the Galaxy Tab in a few different iterations.
- If you prefer to DIY your own PC, pick up all the components you need from this Prime Day sale. You’ll find savings from top brands, including Western Digital, Intel, Asus and more.
- Add this massive 85-inch Sony TV to your home entertainment setup for $800 off its usual price, and enjoy premium 4K pictures, Full Array LED for top-notch contrast and Triluminos display for the most vibrant colors, among other top-notch features.
Data Storage From Seagate, Synology, SanDisk and More (starting at $44.99; amazon.com)
- Our pick for most comfortable over-ear headphones, the Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones 700 are down to a new all-time low price at just $229 — that’s $170 off their usual price.
- A range of tech from Samsung is down to their lowest prices ever, including the brand’s Galaxy Buds Plus at just $84.99 and the beanlike Galaxy Buds Live for $109.99. Plus, pick up a Galaxy Smartwatch for as low as $159.99 — another all-time low price — and be sure to browse through the selection of discounted chargers, SmartTags and phone cases.
- Dells, Acers, LGs, HPs and more computers are marked down for Prime Day. Pick up a new laptop, desktop or just a monitor to expand your existing screen situation.
- Hear that? It’s the sound of prices plummeting on Bose’s SoundLink line. Save on the Revolve Bluetooth speaker, as well as the SoundLink Around-Ear Headphones II in both black and white, and listen to your favorite tunes from anywhere.
- Get a GoPro Hero8 — the waterproof camera you need for all your action sports film star dreams — for its lowest price ever at Amazon. It’s bundled with useful mounts and accessories so you can make the most of your next shoot.
- Take up stargazing this summer with savings on telescopes, binoculars, tripods, lenses, carrying cases and more. Pay special attention to the stellar deals on Celestron, one of the top names in telescopes.
- Raise the bar when it comes to audio with this Samsung soundbar, now down to its lowest price ever at $200 off.
- Embark on your career as an influencer with deals on all the necessary lighting equipment, including a bestselling ring light.
- It’s a TV! It’s a work of art! With Samsung’s The Frame series, you get both. When not in use, this television doubles as a framed piece of art so you can enjoy the ultimate aesthetic experience in your home.
- This Nixplay Digital Frame, which allows you to share photos and videos from your phone or by email, would make a great gift for the mom, dad or grandparent in your life.
- Snag massive savings on a massive TV with this 82-inch 4K Smart TV from Samsung.
- Men’s and women’s Gen 5E Fossil Smartwatches are on sale for 45% off. These are the lowest prices we’ve ever seen for these watches, which feature a touch screen, heart rate notifications, contactless payments and more.
- This HD camera is wireless and weatherproof, and it will keep your home protected. It’s available as a single camera or in a bundle with up to five cameras.
- While the Switch Lite is smaller than the Switch and can only be used in handheld mode, it still plays nearly all the same games and comes in better colors. Plus, you’re scoring it with a 128GB microSD card that is just begging to be filled with games.
- The Amazon Halo, which usually goes for $99, is down to just under $70 in black, blush and gray colors. In addition to the features you’d expect from a fitness tracker, like activity and sleep tracking, the Halo will analyze your tone of voice and your body fat percentage. Plus, your purchase comes with a free six-month membership (which you need to get the most out of your Halo) that auto-renews at $3.99 per month. For more information, read our full review.
- Amazon’s smart audio glasses are down to their lowest price ever for Prime Day. Use these specs to have hands-free access to Alexa — and thus all your music, audiobooks, smart devices, etc. — at all times.
- Google Nest is one of the smartest ways to control the temperature inside your home, and now you can get it for as low as $96.62, just in time for sweltering summer heat.
- The Indy Evo true wireless buds are down to just under $50 in both neutral and bright hues, or opt for the Ink’d+ Active Wireless Earbuds for the same price.
Amazon Smart Reorder Shelf, Plus $10 Off First Smart Reorder ($14.99, originally $19.99; amazon.com)
- You’ll never run low on your most vital necessities with Amazon’s Dash Smart Shelf, now $5 off. This shelf is actually a scale that senses the weight of everyday items — like laundry detergent, coffee pods, pet food and thousands of other essentials — and automatically reorders your items on Amazon or notifies you when you’re running low — not to mention you’ll enjoy $10 off on your first smart reorder.
- It’s Prime Day, so of course the whole family of Kindles is marked down. You can snag the base model for as low as $54.99, or opt for the waterproof Kindle Paperwhite at $79.99 or fully loaded, larger Kindle Oasis. The Kindle Kids Edition is on sale for your young readers too.
- Why wait to print out your photo? With this pocket-size HP Sprocket, you can print ‘em as soon as you snap ‘em, and right now it’s available for the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
- The new Echo Show 8 made a serious upgrade this year, and its midsize design makes it perfect to keep on your desk or in your kitchen. The device now has a faster performance and an improved camera for better-quality video calls. The Echo Show 8 is the ultimate media hub, supporting applications including Zoom, Netflix and Spotify.
- The Echo Show 10 is the ideal device to keep in your family or entertainment room, since its screen is both rotatable and larger than the Echo Show 8. Its design is made for at-home usage, with the ability to connect smart home devices, add to your grocery list and play music throughout your house with ease.
- Amazon’s second generation Echo Buds get a lot right and end up delivering value. They feature noise cancellation, strong sound that can be customized with an EQ and some of the best microphones we’ve tried on earbuds. Better yet, they’re down to an all-time-low starting price of just $79.99 this Prime Day.
- Ensure there’s always a plug available with savings on a pair of Belkin power strips — one with six outlets and the other with seven.
- OnePlus’ first premium smartphone is down to its lowest price ever in an attractive Glacial Green colorway, so add to your cart and read more about it in our full review here.
- It’s not a bad idea to have a dash cam in your car in case of an accident. A few models from Vantrue are marked down for Prime Day and boast features like front and rear recording, night vision, motion detection and more.
- Take your tunes with you anywhere thanks to this deal on some waterproof, Bluetooth-capable Sony portable speakers.
- Looking for some solid headphones that won’t break the bank? These JBL’s will do the trick; there are a few models on sale for both adults and kids today.
- Available in black or white, this pair of true wireless earbuds from Sennheiser is down to just $79.95 — its lowest price ever.
- Listen up! You don’t want to miss out on this chance to upgrade your audio setup for less. Save on top-rated Klipsch speakers, plus a Vizio soundbar, right now.
- HP computers are pretty reliable, and for Prime Day, you’ll find some solid deals on a few laptops and desktops.
Home and PC accessories from Dell, Netgear and More (starting at $6.65; amazon.com)
- A range of miscellaneous tech is marked down in this sale, from mice and keyboards to home phones, routers, flash drives and more.
Mirrorless Cameras and Accessories from Fujifilm, Olympus and More (starting at $77; amazon.com)
- Picture this: deals on a range of mirrorless cameras for photographers both seasoned and amateur that are perfectly suited to capture any moment.
- In the market for a bigger screen? These Sony TVs are 65- to 75-inches and a few hundred dollars off.
Panasonic Lumix G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera ($699.99, originally $$997.99; amazon.com)
- If you’re looking to invest in a camera, this Panasonic Lumix 20.3 Megapixel Camera is 30% off. Features include 4K video capture, bluetooth and wifi shutter and a portable design.
- Take your next movie night outside with one of these discounted Anker projectors. Or, opt for a portable Bluetooth speaker from the brand.
- A must-have for camping, hiking and even traveling, the LifeStraw ensures you always have access to clean water with its built-in filter you can drink right out of, and for Prime Day, you can pick up a two-pack for just $19.98 — the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
- Get up to 30% off the things you were likely going to buy anyway, like fans, hangers, pillows, towels, luggage and more right now while supplies last.
- Vacuums, robo vacs and air purifiers have never been more affordable with up to 50% off select Bissell options to clean your entire home.
- Now’s the time to snag a Roomba robo vac with up to 40% off several models Amazon buyers absolutely love.
- Keep your car in mint condition with savings on all the cleaning supplies you need from The Chemical Guys. Pay special attention to the kits on sale, which offer the best value — just be sure to shop before this deal speeds away.
- If you have yet to investigate your ancestry via an at-home DNA test, now’s as good a time as ever. Right now 23andMe’s Health + Ancestry DNA Testing Kit is back down to its all-time low of $99 — that’s the best price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
- If you have yet to experience what it’s like to have your own bidet at home, suffice to say you’re missing out. Luckily, you can snag a Bio Bidet toilet seat or attachment on sale today. This deal is only available for one day, though, so get your butt over to Amazon ASAP so you can buy yours before it sells out.
- Le Creuset is famed for its enameled cookware that’s not just effective, but also positively pretty. Now you can get the best of both worlds too with these deals on cast-iron skillet grills, just in time to whip up all those summer-y recipes.
- This deal is nuts: Save on a couple of nut assortments from Planters. They’re perfect for snacking and super cheap for Prime Day.
- Let’s be honest: You could probably use a new pair of sheets, yes? These Amazon Basics sets are made with lightweight microfiber to keep you cool throughout the night, are available in a wide variety of colors and start at just $10.49.
- This pressure cooker truly does it all; it’s a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sautér and yogurt maker, and at $49.99, it’s at its lowest price in months.
- If you’re on the lookout for an air fryer, the Omni Plus is a great option, but also so much more. It also functions as a broiler, mini oven, rotisserie, dehydrator, reheating oven, roaster, toaster, warmer and convection oven so you get more for the incredible price of $159.95.
- Save on a delicious cup of joe with up to 35% off Keurig coffee machines, starting at $49.99, one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen.
- Keep an eye on your pup (and even toss them a treat) when you’re not home with this discounted Furbo camera. For Prime Day, it’s down to its lowest price ever of $118.
- Cosori’s Smart Wi-Fi Air Fryer has over 16,000 positive reviews for a reason; you can now crisp up veggies, chicken and more with the touch of your smartphone. We also haven’t seen prices this low in several months.
- Upgrade your pots, pans, cooking utensils and more with GreenLife Cookware, now up to 30% off and available in a variety of vibrant colors.
- Whether you’re new to the SodaStream world or you’ve been making your own beverage blends for ages, the brand has something for you, with discounts on machines and bundles, including flavor drops now up to 40% off.
- Give any room in your house a whole new vibe with a variety of rug styles and sizes, now up to 30% off from Amazon-favorite brands like Safavieh and Nuloom.
- From chopping boards to dish racks and can knife sets, KitchenAid’s premier line of tools is now up to 30% off on both sets and individual products.
- There’s no doubt about it: Nugget ice is the best type of ice. And now you can attain this coveted ice type at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker, now down to its lowest price ever at $449. Not to mention this machine features everything from a compact, portable size to Bluetooth connectivity.
- If you’re in need of new cookware, today’s the right time to buy. Quality pots and pans from trusted brand T-fal are marked down, and you can choose from sets that will have you covered no matter what you’re cooking up, or just opt for a new piece to add to your existing collection. There’s even a couple deep fryers and an indoor grill up for grabs.
- Mix things up with a new blender from Vitamix. Right now the top-rated brand has a few countertop models marked down for Prime Day, along with an immersion blender and the FoodCycler FC-50, its top-rated composting machine.
- A bunch of bulbs from GE are up for grabs for less, whether you’re looking to light up a room or provide light for your plants. Pay special attention to deals on color-changing lights and even a smart plug on sale.
- Air purifiers are great for keeping dust and allergens to a minimum, and for Prime Day you can scoop up one (or a few from Blueair) at a discount. There are options available for rooms both large and small.
- Two ultra light stick vacs from Eureka are on sale for Prime Day: One is just $22.99 and can convert into a dustbuster. The other is just under $100 and features 40 minutes of fade-free, powerful suction.
- Pump some iron at home with this deal on two adjustable dumbbells (one is 27.5 pounds, the other is 71.5), plus a weight bench. Just note: These dumbbells are sold as singles, so if you want a set of two, you’ll need to add two to your cart.
- Take your mattress to the next level, literally, with deals on a range of Zinus box springs and bed frames. There are styles to suit most bedroom aesthetics, and a few desks are scattered among these deals too.
- Stock your pantry with snacks galore, thanks to this Prime Day deal on Quaker, Frito-Lay and other delectable brands. You’ll find discounted packs of chips, granola bars, cereal and more, plus plenty of beverages to wash them down.
- Treat your pet (and your wallet) to discounted food from Hill’s Science Diet Dog and Cat Dry Food. There are tons of varieties marked down, including options for fur babies of all ages and sizes, so now’s the time to stock up.
- Deep clean your deck, driveway, sidewalk, patio and more with this Sun Joe 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer, now down to the lowest price we’ve seen in over a year.
- Stock your home gym (or finally start one from scratch) with savings on a range of equipment from Amazon brands. Pick up everything your workout is currently lacking, like free weights, resistance bands and foam rollers. Or for those with a more lax fitness routine, you can pick up a discounted foosball table.
Ninja Electric Pressure Cookers, Convection Ovens and More (starting at $109.99; amazon.com)
- Ninja knows what it’s doing when it comes to kitchen appliances, and today you can save on a multitasking Ninja Foodi Air Fry Oven, a Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker (which also features air frying capabilities) and a Ninja Auto-IQ Blender and Food Processor.
- Take your little ones on the go with a range of on-sale Graco car seats and strollers. There’s even a high chair and Pack N’ Play playpen featuring a portable bassinet and changing table up for grabs.
- Heat things up with savings on a Toshiba microwave, toaster oven or toaster oven-air fryer combo. At under $100, they’ll get the job done without breaking the bank.
- Lock in some savings on some smart home security from brands like Yi and Wyze. You’ll even find a couple Arlo bundles in this Gold Box, plus a smart thermostat.
- Sip on savings with deals on your morning cup of joe and beyond. You’ll find Prime Day deals on K-cups from Amazon’s own Solimo and Happy Belly brands, plus Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Maxwell House and more. Plus, there are discounted packs of coffee grounds, tea bags, coconut water and much more to drink in.
- Keep your floors super clean with savings on Shark vacuums and mops. There’s a robo vac up for grabs at its all-time lowest price, plus a couple uprights and a steam mop for hard floors.
- Whether you have some summer camping trips planned or you’re just camping out in your own backyard, you should peruse this sale on outdoor gear from brands like Coleman and Marmot. It’s the perfect opportunity to pick up a new sleeping bag, cooler, tent or camp chair.
Home Furniture From Best Office, Sleep Innovations and More (starting at $18.91; amazon.com)
- No matter what kind of furniture your home is in need of, chances are you’ll find it at a discount here. Everything from coffee tables to shelves to bed frames and office chairs is on sale for cheap, so you can load up on the home upgrades guilt-free.
- It’s always a good idea to have a generator on hand, so pick up this Jackery model for just over $200 today — an all-time low price. You can also snag a pair of solar panels that will keep the generator running when you’re outdoors.
- It’s time to get your yard in its best shape ever for summer days ahead. Luckily, Amazon is marking down a range of outdoor power tools from top brand Black + Decker, plus a tool kit to take care of your DIY needs. And for inside your home, be sure to snag a top-rated dustbuster for just over $30 from the brand.
- Keep an eye on your home with savings on Eufy’s range of home security products. Pick up a single IndoorCam, Floodlight Cam or EufyCam 2 Pro to add to your existing ecosystem — or opt for a device bundle.
Kitchen Essentials From Chefman, Hamilton Beach, Stasher and More (starting at $4.14; amazon.com)
- A wide range of miscellaneous kitchen needs are marked down, from toaster ovens to cold brew makers. We’re particularly excited about the reusable silicone Stasher bags on sale — read more about them in our full review here.
- Check vacuuming off your to-do list for good and let a robot handle the mess with these deals on a range of robo vacs from Eufy. You can score the ultra-slim 11S model for as low as $129.99 — an all-time low price.
- Quit wondering whether you left the garage door open. Now you can up the intelligence of your garage with this MyQ Smart Garage Hub, which allows you to open or close the door from anywhere. Best of all, it’s down to its lowest price ever for Prime Day.
- These deals on a range of Hoovers certainly don’t suck. Save on select upright vacuums and carpet cleaners that will be particularly useful for pet owners.
- Amazon is marking down a range of outdoor power tools from top brand Greenworks so you can get your lawn looking its best for summer. Snag a lawn mower, leaf blower, hedge trimmer and more, and get ready to spend time outside surrounded by your pristine plants and grass.
- Amazon has cooked up some deals on cookware from Calphalon. In addition to savings on sets and individual pots and pans, you’ll also find discounts on the brand’s appliances, including coffee and espresso machines, blenders, toasters and more.
- Fight back against dust, allergens and other air contaminants with savings on a few different air purifiers from Medify. At these prices, you could reasonably pick one up for every room in your house.
- Cuisinart is a well-known name in the kitchen, and for Prime Day you can save on a few different products from the brand. Pay as little as $10 for a set of reliable knives, whip up your own frozen treats with a discounted ice cream and sorbet maker, crisp up your favorite foods with an air fryer oven and cook everything else with a reliable set of 10 pots and pans.
Reusable Rocketbook Fusion Notebooks & Compatible Pilot Pens (starting at $8.39; amazon.com)
- Thanks to this Prime Day deal, you can get the last notebook you’ll ever need at an ultra-low price. Rocketbook is the pinnacle of reusable notebooks, and now a range of them are on sale, along with sets of compatible writing implements.
- Travel is becoming more and more feasible, so if you have a trip planned, pick up some new luggage to take along for the ride. Hardside and softside suitcases (and sets of suitcases) from top brands like Travelpro and Samsonite are on sale, and they’ll surely last you for many years of adventuring to come.
- Stay hydrated this summer and save with deals on water bottles and accessories like lids and bite valves from CamelBak. There are a few especially cute bottles for kids that will encourage your little ones to drink up.
AeroGarden Harvest With Heirloom Salad Greens Pod Kit ($84.95, originally $149.95; amazon.com)
- Who says you need a huge yard to start your own garden? With this deal on an Aerogarden Harvest Indoor Hydroponic Garden, you can get growing no matter what your outdoor space situation is like for an all-time low price. The ultra-popular Aerogarden also comes with a Gourmet Herb Seed Kit so you can start cultivating your new crops ASAP.
Flea and Tick Products From K9 Advantix II and Advantage II (starting at $41.29; amazon.com)
- Keep your four-legged family members safe from fleas and ticks with K9 Advantix II and Advantage II products, now on sale. It makes sense to stock up before this discount flies away.
- You can do anything if you have the right tools, so make sure your kit is completely stocked with these Dewalt deals. Pick up something as small as a screwdriver or drill bit set, or a workhorse like the cordless drill combo kit.
Food Storage From Rubbermaid, Foodsaver and Contigo (starting at $8.39; amazon.com)
- Ensure those leftovers stay fresh with savings on food storage containers from Rubbermaid, plus vacuum sealer bags from Foodsaver. Plus, pick up a few Contigo water bottles and travel mugs; they’ll keep your beverages hot or cold for hours upon hours.
- These deals on Amazon-owned pet brands Wag and Kitzy are sure to get tails wagging. Save on treats and dry or wet food that your animal pals will go wild over.
- You’re not hallucinating; that’s an upholstered headboard for under $100 and a 10-inch twin hybrid mattress for just over $150 from Lucid.
- Casper, the original mattress-in-a-box purveyor, has become one of the foremost names in sleep over the last few years. And for Prime Day, Amazon is marking down the Element and Original models by 20% — the best prices we’ve seen since Black Friday.
- Stay hydrated this summer when you save up to 30% on all different types of Avalon water coolers. Starting at $119.99, you can snag a countertop version that dispenses both hot and cold water. They also have freestanding, self-cleaning coolers with three different temperature settings.
- Nespresso’s single-serve coffee makers are up to 45% off this Prime Day. Bundles come with the brand’s milk frother, single-serve maker that can brew up coffee and espresso and 30 coffee capsules. And because of Prime Day, it’s now marked down to its lowest price ever.
- Don’t forget Fido! Amazon Basics Pet Essentials are up to 30% off, so it’s a great time to stock up on dog beds, cat condos, puppy pads and more for your furry best friend.
- As we head into summer, there’s no better time to invest in new outdoor power tools like a cordless hedger, new miter saw blades or even a new workbench. Craftsman Power Tools are discounted up to 30%.
- Scoop up reusable silicone baking products, kitchen tongs, shatterproof pitchers and more for some of the lowest prices we’ve seen on these items.
- New mom? These Fridababy and Fridamom products will save the day when it comes to postpartum care for baby and Mom too.
- These deals on Oster small appliances — from an electric wine opener to an air fryer — will blow you away.
- Get your step count up with this treadmill by NordicTrack, down to the lowest price we’ve seen in more than a year. Plus, a month of membership to iFit personal training is included with your purchase.
- Nothing says ambiance like a new candle, and now you can pick up a slew of popular Yankee-brand ones for an ultra-low price. At these prices, it makes sense to buy a few to set the mood for every season.
- Don’t risk getting stuck on a deserted road with a dead battery. Instead, buy a Nono jump starter or battery charger while it’s on sale today, and keep it in your car in case of emergency.
- Amazon’s own brands, including Amazon Basics, Rivet and Stone & Beam, are known for being relatively good-looking at a relatively low price point. Browse the brands’ Prime Day offerings for gems you could add to your interior decor.
- Crafters, rejoice! The cult-favorite Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machine is back down to its lowest price ever of $169, and the Cricut Maker, bundled with vinyl material, is down to $279. These handy tools make all your projects a breeze with the ability to cut more than 100 different types of materials including vinyl, cardstock, faux leather, adhesive foils, specialty paper, poster board and more.
- It’s a bright idea to stock up on these packs of Sylvania LED lightbulbs and strips while they’re on sale for Prime Day.
- Keep dust, pollen, mold and more at bay with this Levoit Air Purifier, now down to the lowest price we’ve seen. Just be sure to clip the $10 off coupon on the page.
- Two lightweight stick vacs (which both convert to handhelds) are on sale, along with a cordless wet and dry vacuum for multi-surface cleaning.
- This baby monitor doesn’t just provide a video feed of your sleeping child (though it does do that, in HD no less). But it also comes with a smart sock that sends live readings of your baby’s heart rate and oxygen level straight to your smartphone for the ultimate peace of mind.
- Any serious DIY-er should have a dremel on hand for etching, polishing and more, and for Prime Day, you can pick one up for as low as $33.50. Also up for grabs: a compact saw and cutting wheel kit for projects that require some serious cuts.
- A few Amazon Basics for the outdoors are on sale in time for summer. Pick up a pop-up canopy, a rattan table and chairs set or some sturdy covers for your existing patio setup.
- Save yourself a trip to the store by picking up these Signature Design by Ashley Furniture items right here on Prime Day. The savings extend to home items from lamps to end tables to reclining couches.
- Purchase an ultra quiet fan from Pelonis today for 35% off. You can choose from an oscillating tower fan or a pedestal fan, whichever suits your household style.
Baby Diapers and Wipes From Honest, Seventh Generation and More (starting at $15.16; amazon.com)
- Those with little ones at home know that there’s no such thing as too many diapers. Stock up with this sale from Honest and Seventh Generation — and even if you don’t have babies at home, it can’t hurt to pick up a few packs of baby wipes anyway.
- This 4.4-star rated indoor cycling bike can help you reach your fitness goals this summer.
Ninja Specialty 50-Ounce Glass Carafe and Fold-Away Frother ($119.99, originally $169.99; amazon.com)
- This fancy Ninja coffee maker will help you make specialty brews in 6 sizes, and it can also make iced coffee. It has a built-in fold-away frother so you can make the latte of your dreams.
- Surround yourself in comfort while you get your shut-eye with savings on several pillows and mattress toppers from Lucid. They all feature ventilated gel memory foam, so you won’t overheat while you sleep.
- Don’t get caught wasting away on Prime Day by not checking out this deal! Two Margaritaville Blenders are on massive sale at up to 26% off.
- Don’t spend too long weighing your options; this sale on scales — including a few smart scales — won’t wait around.
- Try your hand and sous vide with this deal on a device from Breville. It’s the best way to get perfectly cooked meats (with hardly any hassle) every time.
- Choose from soft pillow top or gel memory foam mattress varieties when you purchase these Sweetnight Mattresses at 20% off.
- Browse all the 30% off deals for Mikasa Home and Kitchen items to find a gift for that special someone, or for cute upgrades for your own kitchen and glassware.
- Champion’s cheaper sister brand C9 is up for grabs for even less than usual for Prime Day. Pick up all the activewear and wardrobe basics you need for summer workouts and beyond.
- We don’t often see big discounts on high-end tools for your skin and hair, but that’s exactly what you’ll find today on brands like NuFace, T3, PMD, Foreo and more.
- Now’s the time to evaluate your workout wardrobe and restock at Reebok. The athletic wear brand is marking down lots of cool sneakers and apparel for Prime Day — essentially everything you need to hit the gym (or just the streets) in the near future.
- If your toothbrushing technique could use a brushup, consider investing in a Philips Sonicare. A few dentist-recommended, Bluetooth-equipped electric toothbrushes are under $100, while others are under $150. There are a few different colors available, so you can choose the one that best suits your bathroom counter, not to mention your dental hygiene needs.
- Premium beauty products rarely go on sale, but today we are seeing up to 30% off popular brands like Pureology, Redken, Biolage, Mario Badescu and more.
- One of the biggest names in activewear is naturally offering up gigantic savings on a range of clothes, shoes and accessories for Prime Day. Save on everything from new sneakers and packs of socks to backpacks and soccer balls — just be sure to shop before your favorite styles and sizes sell out.
- Refresh your closet or anyone else in the family’s with up to 40% off several different jean styles, shorts, accessories and more.
Men’s and Women’s Socks and Basics from Dickies, Saucony and Champion (starting at $8.64; amazon.com)
- If you’re somehow left with fewer and fewer socks every time you do laundry, today’s a good day to restock. There are a bunch of packs up for grabs at a discount, not to mention some boxer briefs too.
- Oral-B’s popular electric toothbrush is now as low as $59.99, alongside other essentials like toothbrush heads, floss, toothpaste and more, now up to 50% off.
- A stylish swimsuit for less than $25? On any other day, that’s hard to come by, but on Prime Day, you can find just that from Cupshe. Save on a range of suits just in time to make a splash at the pool or beach this summer.
- Onesies, clothing sets, socks and more from Amazon Basics and Simple Joy by Carter’s are now up to 30% off.
- Get Calvin Klein’s Modern Cotton Bralette for as low as $14.89, along with other select underwear and bra picks, now up to 45% off.
- Want new New Balance gear? You’ll find savings on a range of sneakers today, not to mention all the activewear and gear you need to up your workout game this summer.
- Arm yourself for any activity with deals on Under Armour apparel for the whole family. Save on everything from shorts, underwear, socks and hats to sneakers and slides.
- Time to save on timepieces for men and women! Watch out for deals on both casual and more formal styles from top brands.
- Amazon is shaving down the prices on a selection of razors and refill blades. And don’t overlook the savings on electric shavers and an epilator, so you’re covered when it comes to hair removal needs.
- The Orolay Women’s Thickened Down Jacket rose to viral fame a couple years ago, eventually coming to be known simply as “the Amazon coat.” And for Prime Day, the rarely on-sale coat is currently under $90 in black, green, red and yellow. The jacket hits at mid-thigh, and it features six pockets and a cozy down fill, perfect for staying warm on blustery winter days. Plus, be sure to check out other stylish Orolay outerwear, also on sale for Prime Day.
- True & Co’s seamless, size-inclusive bras are widely considered some of the most comfortable on the market, and now you can score an array of styles on sale. Plus, pick up packs of panties to match.
- Now’s your chance to stock up on preppy favorites from Lacoste. There are deals on styles for the whole family; just be sure to shop soon, since these deals are only live for a little while, crocodile.
- Summer weather has officially arrived, but there’s still time to upgrade your outerwear — and other layers — with these deals on Columbia sportswear. Shorts, shirts and more for men and women are all available at a discount.
- Guys, don’t miss out on these Dockers deals. You can save on classic pairs of pants and shorts, along with a few shirts and belts.
- Go red, white and blue in classic looks from Tommy Hilfiger, now on sale for Prime Day. You can wear them for the 4th and beyond — these styles are the kind that stick around.
- Bag a new tote, backpack or purse from this Vera Bradley sale. You’ll find that familiar quilted material and plenty of paisley adorning the vast majority of the accessories included.
- This compact water flosser features a high-volume reservoir and flow control so you can get the most out of your flossing. It also comes in four colors.
Hair Dryers, Accessories and Hot-Air Brushes from Revlon, Hot Tools and More (starting at $15.01; amazon.com)
- Shop deals on everything you need for your ‘do. A few hair dryers, hot air brushes, curling irons and wavers on sale so you can achieve the style you’re after.
- Get that classic, nautical look with these deals on clothes (and some packs of underwear) from Nautica.
- From gelly flip-flops to mules and sneakers, Katy Perry’s shoe line is discounted at up to 30% off. Sandals start at $21.25.
- Find shoe and clothing deals on some of your favorite brands like New Balance, Aldo and Mizuno. Some deals are 60% off.
- In case you’re out of the Amazon Fashion loop, Amazon actually makes some stylish, affordable apparel for the whole family, and the lot of it is on sale for Prime Day. Shop deals on the retailer’s in-house labels, including Amazon Essentials, Goodthreads, Daily Ritual and Staples by The Drop, to name just a few.
- Dive into this Prime Day sale on Speedo bathing suits. Plus you can stock up on the other gear you’ll need for the pool, like swim caps and goggles.
- Guys who could use a wardrobe upgrade should browse through this sale on a range of top clothing brands including Calvin Klein, Izod and more. Tons of smart oxford shirts and polos are marked down, so it’s the perfect opportunity to stock up.
- If you brushed up on your nail polish skills during last year’s quarantine, this deal is for you. Grab a new gel polish kit at up to 50% off.
- These magnetic eyeliner and eyelash kits not only don’t require glue, but they’re also reusable. Get a pack today for up to 30% off.
- Get a great shave while you save with one of these top-rated Philips Norelco Electric Shavers, now at least 30% off.
- Gamers know that the proper system (and screen!) is key, so save on a new laptop or desktop — plus a monitor — from top brands like Acer and Sceptre, and get to playing.
- Get in the game with top-quality gear from Razer. For Prime Day, you’ll find discounts on everything from the brand’s mice and keyboards to mics and controllers.
Toys From Melissa & Doug, VTech, Green Toys, Hape and More (starting at $4.09; amazon.com)
- Keep your kids entertained with savings on toys for tots of all ages. Parent-favorite educational brands like Melissa & Doug and LeapFrog are among the toys deals, so you can stock up that playroom with confidence.
- Fans of “Star Wars,” “Toy Story,” superhero comics and a range of shows for kids will find action figures and other toys to add to their collections on sale for Prime Day.
- Five pages worth of miscellaneous gaming gear, from headsets to hard drives, is on sale now so you can either construct the setup of your dreams from scratch or ensure your existing system is tricked out to your specifications.
- Amazon has your favorite classic board games, like Candyland, Operation, The Game of Life and Battleship, marked down for Prime Day. Plus, pick up some Nerf toys and tubs of Play-Doh for even more interactive fun.
- Dozens of kid favorites like Lego, K’Nex, Lincoln Logs and more are on sale for up to 30% off. Grab a discounted set for the kid in your life and watch them build wonders.
- Today is the day to stock up on colored pencils, crayons and other art supplies while they’re up to 30% off. Discounts extend to hair beading sets, sticker sets and more crafty kid favorites.
Scooters and Bike Parts & Accessories From Segway, Hover-1 and More (starting at $5.59; amazon.com)
- Hit the road with a new set of wheels from brands like Schwinn, Segway and more. And don’t forget to stay safe; there are savings on helmets and padding too.
- Your next game night just got more interesting with deals on quirky and/or hilarious (you be the judge) card-based games like Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens and more.
- There’s no doubt about it: Calico Critters are downright precious. And now you can bring home a whole family of the adorable, fuzzy figures for under $35. (Of course, you can spend upward of $120 on a home for them, but they deserve it.)
- This sale features quite the menagerie of toys and activities — not that we’re complaining. Pick up a box of always intriguing kinetic sand, Paw Patrol-themed toys, some dolls and plushies and some pool toys.
- It’s summer, so get outside and challenge your family and friends to a round of cornhole, table tennis or any other on-sale GoSports Yard Game.
Gaming Chairs, Desks and Bean Bags From OFM, Atlantic, GT Ventures and More (starting at $15.73; amazon.com)
- If you’re going to game, do so from the comfort of one of these cushy on-sale bean bag chairs, or opt for the (probably more ergonomically sound) discounted gaming chairs.
- Surprise! Super popular L.O.L. Surprise toys, along with other top toys like Fingerlings and a range of other plushes and dolls, are on sale and suitable for tots of all ages.
- This deal rocks: A few floor rocker gaming chairs, as well as some pedestal chairs, are on sale now, so you can lounge comfortably while you get your game on.
- Your favorite party game, Apples to Apples, and Apples to Apples Junior are both 53% off. There’s also deals on Hot Wheel cars, Barbie and more.
- No summer is complete without Kan Jam and cornhole, so now’s your chance to own these outdoor games. If you prefer to stay indoors, check out sports hockey tables at up to 40% off.
Little Tikes, Radio Flyer, Bunch O Balloons and More (starting at $8.99; amazon.com)
- From ball pits to water balloon kits, this deal has everything you need to have the best outdoor summer.
- Upgrade any kid’s room with adorable “Frozen 2” storage cubes, starting at just $9.99. You can also snag up to 30% off on toy vanity sets and Jojo Siwa merch.
- Take all the work out of swimming with one of these on-sale underwater scooters, which can propel you around the pool with the greatest of ease.
- Accio, savings! Potterheads can save on the complete eight-film collection today on either DVD or Blu-ray. If that’s not Prime Day deal magic, we don’t know what is.
- Make your next movie night into an event with one of these cult-favorite movie collections. You can save on full franchises like “Fast & Furious,” “Mission: Impossible,” “Back to the Future” and plenty more, so pop that popcorn and add to your cart now.
- Binge your favorite series over and over — or get into a brand-new one — with these deals on top-selling TV series box sets. There’s something for everyone, from “The Office,” “Parks & Recreation” and “Friends” to “Downton Abbey,” “The Sopranos” and more.
- Half a dozen games for Nintendo Switch, including classics like “Luigi’s Mansion” and “The Legend of Zelda,” are marked down for Prime Day.
- Catch up on some reading with these on-sale box sets, including “The Handmaid’s Tale” and its sequel, “Amelia Bedelia” and comic and “Star Wars”-themed reads.
- Your watch begins — literally — when you purchase the complete “Game of Thrones” series on Blu-ray or DVD at a discount today. After all, the North may remember this song of ice and fire (and that controversial finale!), but do you?